Terms and Conditions of Use
Thank you for selecting www.cybertest.com (referred to as “Site”, “CyberTest”, "we", "our", or "us"). Please read these Terms and Conditions of Use ("Terms") carefully. The Terms are a legal agreement between you and CyberTest in relation to your use of the Site and the associated services (the “Agreement”).
USE CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE
By accessing the Site, linking to the Site, or using any of our services you agree to these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, you may not use the Site or services and should leave this Site immediately.
SERVICE AGREEMENT REQUIRED FOR CUSTOMERS
This Site represents an ‘invitation to treat’ and any acceptance of the advertised terms will not be considered a binding contract for our security services, which requires the written execution of the CyberTest Service Agreement. This Service Agreement includes additional restrictions and limitations regarding our services and must be executed before the commencement of these services.
PROTECTION OF MINORS
Anyone can visit the Site but you must be 18 years or older to request our Services. In cases where you have authorized a minor (someone under 18 years of age) to use the Site or Services, you acknowledge and agree that you are fully responsible for: (i) the online conduct of such minor; (ii) controlling the minor's access to and use of the Site or Services; and (iii) the consequences of any misuse by the minor.
ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS AND NOTICES
You consent to receive notices and information from us in respect of our Site and Services by electronic communication. You may withdraw this consent at any time, although we may not be able to continue service to you if we cannot communicate with you electronically. We may provide you with notices, including those regarding changes to these terms by email, paper mail, publication on our Site, by SMS, or in any other way recognised by law. You may contact us through our Contact Us web form. You acknowledge and agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
CHANGES TO THIS SITE
We may discontinue or change any CyberTest Site content, service, function or feature at any time with or without notice. This includes any changes to our pricing.
PERSONAL INFORMATION AND PRIVACY
Payment via Third Parties:
Payments by you to us made via PayPal, Authorize.net or other third party payment processor are subject to that third party’s Terms and Conditions.
Third Party Charges:
Charges to a third party payment processor such as PayPal or Authorize.net are subject to any additional terms and conditions imposed by such third party payment processor.
Payments are Final:
Payments are final and non-refundable.
COPYRIGHT, OWNERSHIP AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
You Gain No Ownership:
No intellectual property ownership rights transfer from you to us or us to you, as a result of this Agreement. The CyberTest domain name, logo and all designs, text, graphics, pictures, information, data, software, sound files, other files and the selection and arrangement thereof are the proprietary property of CyberTest or its licensors and are protected by United States and international copyright laws. You may not reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the Site without prior written permission from CyberTest.
License to Host Your Content:
In these Terms, "your content" means all works and materials (including but not limited to data, text, photographs, images, illustrations, documents, graphics, audio material, video material, audio-visual material and files) that you submit to the Site. You grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to store your content on and in relation to our Site and Services and any successor websites or services. Without prejudice to our other rights under this Agreement, if you breach this Agreement in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached this Agreement in any way, we may delete, un-publish or edit any or all of your content.
No Infringement of Third Party Rights:
You warrant and represent that your content will not infringe any copyright, moral right, database right, trade mark right, design right, right in passing off, or other intellectual property right and you possess all sufficient permissions, rights and/or licenses to provide or upload all and any content shared by you on or through the Site or Services. You agree and acknowledge you must not infringe any copyright, moral right, database right, trade mark right, design right, right in passing off, or other intellectual property right of any third party through your use of the Site and Services and must only share content when you possess all sufficient permissions, rights and/or licenses to provide or upload all and any content shared by you on or through the Site. Further, in the event of you infringing the intellectual property rights of any third party through your use of the Site or Services, it is you and not CyberTest that will be liable.
Copyright Infringing Content:
The Site is protected by international safe-harbor provisions for online service providers and follows international best practice such as the principles of the EU Directive on Electronic Commerce and the US Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). We will act expeditiously to remove content as soon as we have actual knowledge that it infringes copyright. If you believe there is copyright infringing material on the Site, please report it by email to email@example.com with the following information:
- The name and address of the complaining party.
- A description of the infringing materials and their Internet location, usually the URL.
- Sufficient information to identify the copyrighted works.
- A statement by the owner that it has a good faith belief that there is no legal basis for the use of the materials complained of.
- A statement of the accuracy of the notice and, under penalty of perjury, a statement that the complaining party is the owner or authorized to act on the behalf of the owner.
LICENSE TO USE OUR SERVICES
You agree that we have no responsibility or liability for the deletion, corruption or failure to store any content maintained or transmitted on or by the Site.
You acknowledge that the features and services provided by us may change at any time without prior notice to you.
You acknowledge that we reserve the right to sign out, terminate or delete your membership at any time and for any reason at our sole discretion.
Except as expressly permitted by these Terms, you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on the Site.
We reserve the right to restrict your access to the Site and/or Services at our sole discretion and you must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any such access restrictions.
Links from this Site:
This Site may provide, and third parties may provide, links to other websites or resources. As we have no control over such websites and resources you agree that links to third party websites are provided solely for your convenience and we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources and are not liable for the content found at such websites or resources. If you decide to access any third party websites linked to this Site you do so entirely at your own risk.
• You do not have permission to use or incorporate any of our Site content and must not in-line, frame, or create any browser or border environments around our content.
• The only form of linking permitted is an underlined, textual link from your site to our homepage. No other linking to this Site is permitted without our express, prior written permission.
• Do not link to us in any way which suggests we have any relationship or affiliation with your site or endorses your site, products or services.
• Do not present any misleading or false information about us or our products or services.
• Do not use any of our logos, designs, slogans, trademarks, service marks, or any other words, or metatag data or other location information tools used to identify and select sites without first obtaining our express written permission.
• We do not allow any linking to sites that contain any distasteful, offensive or controversial content, or content that can be construed as such.
• Unauthorized links to our Site, or the framing of any content or information contained on our Site, or any portion of our Site is strictly prohibited unless you have obtained our prior express written permission.
• Do not archive, cache, or mirror any of our pages or any portion of our pages. We reserve the right to disable any unauthorized links or frames, and hereby disclaim all liability for any material on any third party sites that may contain links to this Site.
• In order to repurpose, reprint, frame, or redistribute any content from this Site, you must first request our express written permission by contacting us via the Contact section of the Site with the following information:
• your name
• e-mail address
• telephone number
• company name
• URL where requested use will occur; and
• Details specifying the proposed linking or framing, including the content of our Site you would like to use.
You must not:
• Use our Site or Services in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to them or impair their performance, availability or accessibility
• Use our Site or Services in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity
• Use our Site or Services to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, root kit or other malicious computer software
• Conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our Site or Services without our express written consent
• Access or otherwise interact with our Site or Services using any robot, spider or other automated means
• Use data collected from our Site or Services for any direct marketing activity, including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing.
You grant us a perpetual, worldwide, fully transferable, sub-licensable, non-revocable, fully paid-up, royalty free license to use any content you provide to us in any way.
Use of Your Feedback:
You agree that we may use your feedback, suggestions, or ideas in any way, including in future modifications of the Site or Services, other products or services, advertising or marketing materials. You grant us a perpetual, worldwide, fully transferable, sub-licensable, non-revocable, fully paid-up, royalty free license to use the feedback or suggestions you provide to us in any way.
You may not use the Site or Services for any of the following purposes:
• Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
• Transmitting material that is or which encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice.
• Gaining unauthorised access to other computer systems.
• Interfering with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Site.
• Breaching any laws concerning the use of public telecommunications networks.
• Interfering or disrupting networks or websites connected to the Site.
• Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
• Engaging in technically harmful behaviour, which includes but is not limited to: computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data and other malicious software or harmful data.
Right to Remove:
We reserve the right to refuse to post material on our Site or to remove material already posted on the Site.
CyberTest does not want to receive confidential or proprietary information from you through the Site. Please note that any information or material sent to us will be deemed NOT to be confidential. By us any information or material, you us an unrestricted, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, transmit and distribute those materials or information, and you also agree that we are free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques that you send us for any purpose. However, we will not release your name or otherwise publicize the fact that you submitted materials or other information to us unless: (a) we obtain your permission to use your name; or (b) we first notify you that the materials or other information you submit to a particular part of this site will be published or otherwise used with your name on it; or (c) we are required to do so by law.
If you need to send us confidential or proprietary information please do so by using PGP or AES to encrypt the data. Please contact us for more information and to obtain our OpenPGP public key.
WARRANTIES AND DISCLAIMERS
All use of the Site and Services is at your own risk. CyberTest assumes no responsibility regarding the accuracy of the information that is provided by CyberTest and use of such information is at the recipient’s own risk. CyberTest provides no assurances that any reported problems may be resolved with the use of any information that CyberTest provides. We provide this Site and its contents “AS IS.” We and our suppliers make no express warranties or guarantees about this Site. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE AND OUR SUPPLIERS DISCLAIM IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY THAT THE SITE IS OR WILL BE MERCHANTABLE, OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, ACCURATE, TIMELY, FIT FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NEED, OR NON-INFRINGING. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT THIS SITE OR ITS CONTENT WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, IS ERROR-FREE, RELIABLE, OR WILL OPERATE WITHOUT INTERRUPTION. Penetration and other test results are related to specific tests only. They indicate, but do not and cannot measure, the overall security posture (quality of protections) of your system. You expressly acknowledge and agree that new technology, configuration changes, software upgrades and routine maintenance, among other items, can create new and unknown security exposures. Moreover, computer “hackers” and other third parties continue to employ increasingly sophisticated techniques and tools, resulting in ever-growing challenges to individual computer system security. CyberTest’s performance of the Services does not constitute any representation or warranty by CyberTest about the security of your computer systems including, but not limited to, any representation that your computer systems are safe from intrusions, viruses, or any other security exposures. CyberTest does not make any warranty, express or implied, or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information provided as part of the Services. Because some jurisdictions do not permit disclaimer of implied warranties, you may have additional consumer rights under your local laws.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
You may not assert claims for money damages arising from this Site or its contents. We and our suppliers shall not be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages, even if we knew or should have known of the possibility of such damages. Because some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such jurisdictions, our liability, and the liability of our company and suppliers, shall be limited to the extent permitted by law. Your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Site and Services.
YOUR REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
You represent and warrant to us that:
• This Agreement has been duly and validly executed and delivered by you and constitutes your legal, valid, and binding obligation, enforceable against you in accordance with its terms.
• You have the full right, power, and authority to enter into and be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement and to perform your obligations under this Agreement, without the approval or consent of any other party.
• You have sufficient right, title, and interest in and to the rights granted to us in this Agreement.
• All information you supply to us in connection with your use of our services is true and complete in all material respects and will be kept up to date if it changes.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless CyberTest and its employees, representatives, agents, and affiliates, against any and all claims, suits, actions, or other proceedings brought against them based on or arising from any claim resulting from your breach of this Agreement, your violation of any law or third party right, any claim that use of our services has harmed a third party, your use of the Site, the Services or your data. You will pay any and all costs, damages, and expenses, including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys' fees and costs awarded against or otherwise incurred by us in connection with or arising from any such claim, suit, action, or proceeding. CyberTest reserves the right, in its sole discretion and at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any claims. You agree to reasonably cooperate as requested by CyberTest in the defence of any claims.
We reserve the right, in our absolute discretion, to terminate your access to all or part of the Site or Services without notice. Upon such termination or suspension you will be denied access to any information or files you have stored on the Site.
As some jurisdictions do not allow some of the exclusions or limitations as established above, some of these exclusions or limitations may not apply to you. In that event, the liability will be limited as far as legally possible under the applicable legislation.
We make no representation that content on this Site is appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United States (US). If you choose to access this Site from a location outside the US you do so on your own initiative and you are responsible for compliance with local laws. Further, access to, linking to and use of this Site are subject to all applicable international, federal, state and local laws and regulations. You agree not to access, link to or use this Site in any way that violates such laws or regulations.
EVENTS BEYOND OUR CONTROL
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under this Agreement that is caused by events outside our reasonable control or due to our compliance with any applicable laws or regulations.
This Agreement contains the entire understanding between you and us in relation to use of this Site and supersedes all prior representations, agreements, statement and understandings, either verbal or in writing. If you become a customer and purchase services from us, these services will also be subject to the CyberTest Service Agreement.
You agree that the laws of California, US govern these terms and conditions of use, its subject matter, your use of the Site, and any claim or dispute that you may have against us. You further agree that any disputes or claims that you may have against us will be resolved by the courts of California, and you agree and submit to the exercise of personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purpose of litigating any such claim or action.
(1) WAIVING CLAIMS THAT YOU MIGHT OTHERWISE HAVE AGAINST US BASED ON THE LAWS OF OTHER JURISDICTIONS, INCLUDING YOUR OWN; (2) IRREVOCABLY CONSENTING TO THE EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION OF, AND VENUE IN, THE COURTS OF CALIFORNIA OVER ANY DISPUTES OR CLAIMS YOU HAVE WITH US; and (3) SUBMITTING YOURSELF TO THE PERSONAL JURISDICTION OF SUCH COURTS FOR THE PURPOSE OF RESOLVING ANY SUCH DISPUTES OR CLAIMS.
Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these terms is not a waiver of such right or provision.
If any provision is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties agree that the court must as far as possible give effect to the parties intentions as reflected in it, and these terms otherwise remain in full force and effect.
Compliance with Laws:
In using the Services, you must comply with all applicable laws and regulations and, without limitation you must not use the Site or Services (or allow them to be used) in connection with or in furtherance of any fraudulent scheme or purpose.
In order to keep the Site and Services up-to-date, we may offer automatic or manual updates at any time and without notice to you.
Subcontracting and Outsourcing:
We will solely determine how to operate our systems and provide Services. We may subcontract or outsource any function as we see fit.
You authorise us to provide any information or comply with any request in relation to you or your account that is requested by any government, court or law enforcement agency. We are not obliged to verify or validate the identity or authority of any such government, court or law enforcement agency if it appears to us, acting in good faith, to be legitimate.